Tickets are SOLD OUT. No tickets will be sold at the event. Thank you to all that have bought tickets in support of this fantastic cause.
2017 RAN Charity Ball – Information
What: The RAN Charity Ball is a tradition between the Medical school and Pharmacy school held in memory of Adam Nickel to raise money to fight blood cancers. Adam Alexander Nickel, a 3rd year pharmacy student at the UW-Madison School of Pharmacy, passed away suddenly on Sunday, March 2nd, 2008, shortly after finishing the Little Rock Marathon, in Little Rock, Arkansas. An avid runner, Adam was training to run in the San Diego Marathon to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in honor of his grandmother. To honor Adam’s legacy in the School of Pharmacy, CPFI holds an annual charity ball to raise funds for the organization that Adam was so passionate about. This year, CPFI will donate the funds raised through the ball to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
When: 8:00pm to midnight on Saturday 2/25
Where: Union South
(Tickets purchase options listed at bottom of page)
For more information: Email us!
- Masquerade Theme!
- Guests are welcome
- Purchase tickets below. There is no “cash” presale as in past years; only online presale.
- Tickets are limited due to fire code.
- There are no physical tickets–we will have a list waiting at the door. You should, however, receive a confirmation email verification. If you do not receive one, your purchase likely did not go through.
- Bring a state ID for alcohol-related age verification.
- Remember this is a school event–drink responsibly.
- There will be a DJ playing all night so come and show off your dance moves on the floor.
- A photo booth and cash bar will be available.
- The Arrhythmias will be playing from 8:30 pm – 10 pm! DJ to follow from 10 pm – midnight.
- Thank you for helping us raise money for a good cause!
To purchase tickets, please select the appropriate form below:
Alternate Ticket Purchase options:
Tickets SOLD OUT.